Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
seindah cerita kita
C'est moi

si pencerita



mon journal à propos de moi je t'aime

Assalamualaikum and hi readers. Welcome to FaraAbbas official blog. Please behave here and if you don't mine, follow me? I'll follow you back for sure! peminat tegar adi putra

Je t'aime adi putra

les fans hardcore adi putra


dia handsome , senyuman dia mencairkan , wajah dia , alahai . yang penting dia tersangat kacak !

Je vais à Paris

tempat impian


one day aku akan menjejakkan kaki di kota Paris ini! in shaa ALLAH

Thank You

I really aprreciate it






lagu2 yg pernah dy bg (:

jangan pernah berubah by st12

ok this is first song his give to me. when I asked him why he was give this song to me he just answer 'saja2 je' , keyh dia memang sengal pon but i love him so much . kali ke 2 aq tanya dy ' sje je atw u xnux ase syg i pd u brubh?' , n dy bls ' hmm 2 pon bole jgax' . haha.   tapi masa dia bagi lagu ni dkt aku rasa syg dy belum muncul lagi untuk aq , but who would have thought my prayers each night fulfilled, he finally began to love me and saat dy mula syg aku bru aq knl pgai dy yg sbernanya , rupa2nya dy niy tramatlh manja n kuat jelez . haha (:


ya sudahlah by bondan prakoso & fade2black 

second song he gave to me , aq pena tanya npe dy bg lgu niy dkt aq and he replied 'because no matter what happens i will still always there for u' (: k I like, haha I started to miss the old memories ..

takut by vierra

'ku tahu kamu bosan , ku tahu kamu jenuh , ku tahu kamu xtahan lagi , ini semua slhku , ini smua sbbku , ku tahu kamu xthn lg . jgn sdh2 , aq psti setia , aku tkot kmu pergi , kmu hilang , kmu skit , aku ingin kau dsni , dsmpingku slmanya'
3rd song which he for me. The lyrics on it. I like the songs on it because for me it is a expression of his heart that he is not able to express it to me. I had heard many times and i'll never get bored to hear it again .because I love the lyrics. when I asked him why give this song to me and he just said 'lagu ini untuk u', and I remember him give this song in the month of October (:

lagu ke 4 aq xinat dy bg lagu apa tapi yang aku ingat lirik agu 2 mcm perli aq coz time 2 aq tgh curiga dgn dy . hahah . 


di saat aku mencintaimu by dadali

'mengapa kau pergi2 di saat aku mulai mcintaimu , brhrp kau mjd kksh hti ku , malah kau pergi jao dr hdpku , myendiri lagi2 , disaat kau tgglkan driku prgi , xprnh ada yg mghiasi hriku disaat aku trbgn dr tdrku , aku ingnkn drmu dtg dan temui aku kan ku ktakan padamu aku sgt mcintai drimu'
This is the most meaningful song for me. ' u pernah dgr x lgu di saat aku mcintaimu - dadali ? stp kli i dgr lgu 2 i akn inat u sbb lgu 2 sesuai sgt untuk u ' ,he talk like that to me because I forced him express what he latent but he did not want to tell me, and when he talk like that like it sincerely from the heart he and I could feel the sincerity . until now the song is meaningful to me, sometimes when I hear that song it makes my heart sad, and I don't want to hear the song again

saat terakhir by st12

'xpernah trfikir olehku , xsdkt pun ku bayangkan kau akn prgi tgglkan ku sndri , bgtu sulit ku bayangkan , begitu skit ku rsakan , kau akn prgi tgglkan ku sndri . inilah saat trakhirku mlht kamu , jtuh airmtaku mngs pilu hanya mmpu mgucapkan slmt jln ksh . 1jam sja ku tlh bisa cintai kamu3x dihtiku nmun bgku mlpakan mu butuh wktuku seumur hdp'
tengok tajuk dia . hmm. ' saat terakhir ' and even this song is the last song he for me. very sad. but oh well maybe he did not for me, right? so that can only be strong (: he left me without news for two weeks and it was very painful for me. many times I tried to send a message to him but he never reply my msej . this song is very.meaningful for me. want to know why? reason for me is the song he reflects the gravity of his heart to let me go, and eventually he ended our relationship.

*I miss him, our memories of first love, but it's all only memories (: he was the first man that turns me into 'loyal' and he was also the first man that I love my whole heart, but he still says not for me so I should be pleased but I still pray that one day he was born to me (: maybe he did not believe what I say this but he was still in my heart even a little, and I hope he also was. (: